1. First Edition Big Books, any condition or printing.
2. Second Edition Big Books, any condition or printing
3. Third Edition Big Books (particularly early printings)
4. Twelve by Twelve books (previous printings)
5. Daily Reflections (previous printings)
6. How Bill Sees It, or The AA Way Of Life (this is the previous version of How Bill Sees It)
7. Any AA Publications (Books, Pamphlets, Tapes CD’s, DVD’s Films etc.)
8. Previous Meeting Schedules for Whatcom County
9. Literature Catalogs
11. Newspaper Articles
12. Convention Artifacts (e.g. posters, handouts, buttons, souvenir items)
13. Area Assembly Artifacts (e.g. posters, handouts, buttons, souvenir items)
14. Historical Letters
15. A. A. Pictures
16. Magazines with A. A. articles
17. Books about Alcoholism
18. District News Letters
19. Booklet called “The History of Washington A. A. 1941-1966”
20. Western Washington Area News
21. Box 459 Copies prior to 2006
22. Tapes of Members Stories, AA Meetings, Talks etc.
23. Any information regarding groups in the District past and present (Copies of Group meeting minutes)
24. Fliers past and present
25. Any written anecdotes about a memorable experience in District 11.